Why this Course?
Learn how to create an office space that nurtures and inspires creativity, productivity, happiness and success!
Here is what you'll learn:
- How Feng Shui can be Applied to an Office Setting
- Optimal desk, office, and seating arrangements
- The "Power" and "Command" positions in the office
- Your personal best directions and desk placement
- Choosing Office Furniture, Conference Tables, and Decor
- The Importance of adding Plants and Nature to the Office Environment
- How to Balance Extremes in an Office Space
- Way Finding
- Office Exteriors
- Displaying Diplomas, Certificates, Press, and Awards
- Avoiding Confrontation Position
- Office Clutter
- Office Artwork, Paint Colors, and Decor
- Office Privacy and Personalization
- Recognizing Good and Bad Office Feng Shui
- Enhancing the Meridian Points and Life Aspiration Areas in an Office
- Support Materials for this Lesson
Cathleen McCandless is a highly respected, nationally known expert, best-selling author of Feng Shui that Makes Sense, speaker, and teacher on the subject of feng shui. With over twenty years experience, Cathleen's popular no-nonsense approach to feng shui has been featured in the New York Times, the Washington Post, Vogue Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, the Los Angeles Times, the San Diego Union, and many others. Named the "Best Feng Shui Expert..."by San Diego Magazine, Cathleen's radio and television appearances include everything from prime-time newscasts to a starring role in the nation-wide television series, Feng Shui Living.